Monday, October 27, 2008

Gillian's List

Okay, so posting my list here denies you the great pleasure of seeing the clipart I had on my Word document, but I figure it's pretty easy to just scroll through lists on the blog. I have your convenience in mind, my friends. Here's my working list. It looks short, but I didn't include the 60+ items I have on my Amazon.com wish list :-D. You'll see!

  • Gift certificates to clothing stores: Ann Taylor (Loft), Macy's, New York & Co., Off Broadway Shoes, Gap
  • Mac compatible webcam with mic
  • Movies & Music – visit amazon.com for my full wish list (search under my name or my email, gryan23@hotmail.com)...FYI, I listed most of the classical CD’s because I like the composer/work, so those can come in any edition by any artist :)
  • Book of violin orchestra audition materials
  • Video rocker/gaming chair [because my computer sits on a coffee table :) ]
  • Stationery
  • iTunes gift card
  • Money for travel
  • OU Sooner shirt! (Long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie, you name it!)
  • Scarf
  • Fun socks (toe socks not appreciated)
  • Something pretty you made me by hand
  • Sports armband for 3rd generation iPod nano
  • Gift certificates in general to my favie places:
    Target
    Barnes & Noble
  • Something cool from Japan

This list is in no particular order. Feel free to deviate and surprise me. :) Lovezies!

No comments: