Here's the deal, family. This Christmas I will attempt to travel light and pack little. So my list, though understandably boooring, is all I can afford to carry around with me post gift-giving. Sorry, Barron.
- iWork ’08
- iTunes gift card
- Express gift card
- Amazon gift card
- Bakers gift card
- Baby Phat gift card (I like the sneakers and they ship internationally. That’s it, I promise!)
- Any gift card that I can use online, especially to companies that ship across oceans. Does Ebay have gift cards? Does USPS?
- Yen, I guess. Still saving for that keyboard.
- Nothing that will add weight to my luggage (except for enough Kraft Mac and Cheese to last until the Rapture. And that, I can ship to Kameoka. Family size, baby!)
- Hurgs and keeses
So that's it. As far as a personal update, it's currently raining on my laundry, and there's a funny smell in my apartment. I befriended the neighborhood cat, I almost bought a guitar at the secondhand shop yesterday (I miss having an instrument!!!!!!!!!), and last night I listened to a man play incredible guitar and sing direct translations of classic oldies. Who knew that "Let It Be" goes from 3 syllables in English to 17 in Japanese?
1 comment:
I accept. I will give you a feather.
Post a Comment